thirty..

I've done it.  I have officially gone and turned THIRTY on yall.  I've been thirty since the beginning of this month... an entire TEN days. *gasp*. It feels slightly different, but only in the fact that I'm maturing more than I was in my twenties. I no longer care about certain things and don't stress about silly other things. I am becoming more confident in who I am and WHOM I belong too and finding those DEEP friendships that will last through the years of military move after move. I am also finding a passion, a desire, a commitment to God that's different then years past. I yearn to know more not because it's what I am suppose to do, but so I can help teach others, to witness to the world, to build on a different relationship with MY God.

Change does happen in the 30s. I have to say it's much better than the 20s so far..

Comments