Fill 'er Up

The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is:
Check txt messages, read FB, start laundry or dishes, let doggie outside...

2.  Today I wish I was:  
Hanging out in San Diego for our Anniversary {of dating} weekend.

3.  If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd: 
Buy these boots
 
 
 
4.  Tomorrow  
Holds no plans except THIRST 7-9 at Church with the Youth.
The Marine has a QSO Party/Contest so he'll be on his {ham} radio all weekend saying the same things over and over. I may have to find earplugs...
 
5.  Two things that don't go together are   
Fruit and Chocolate. I love them both, but not together.

6.  Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is  
Coupons, free samples, Vitamin Water Zero: lemonade

7.  The last time I tried something new was 
Requesting orders for Indianapolis, Indiana
or cooking: Croque Monsieur 
or exercise: jump squats (ouch)

How I wish I owned This...how precious and festive and imagine all the pumpkin fudge, pumkpin muffins, pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, pumpkin bars, pumpkin cheesecake to be had..not to mention the spiced pumpkin seeds.

Comments