{what?}



Bi-polar weather. Last week we had Eighty degrees and the air conditioning was on in my car. Now it's barely reaching 60s and I am freeezing with the current temp in the 40s; Hence the Yuma Crud I posted about yesterday.


Oh! I won something yesterday! It was the local Christian Bookstore's 60th store anniversary this weekend. I went in and bought JJ Heller's new cd and was entered into the drawing. I won FIVE books, a leather journal, a Jeremy Camp Worship cd, 3 pens, and a steel nail. woohooo. The books are ones I've been wanting to read and some that is a total GOD thing.  Bestie ended up buying one of the same books I got yesterday! How COOL is that? Praise God for all His true amazing "coincidences."

 














These are all the books I received for FREE by entering a drawing. I was in there looking for a birthday present for Ryan and voila.. something God-like happened instead. 
These books are a great collection of resources for my soul lately, so I am just stunned and in AWE of things right now. 
And of course being SICK, I have time to sit and read, right?


Comments

Unknown said…
New follower from the Military Monday Hop.

I LOVE Jeremy Camp! Great win for all of it!

http://thewhitefamilyof6.blogspot.com/