ch-ch-ch-changing...

Family.  Friends. Chaos. On My.

This weekend has been a whirl of excitement.

FIRST OFF: WE'RE OFFICIALLY HOMEOWNERS of a BUNGALOW in INDY!!!


Second, I picked up the Marine and his former Marine brother in San Diego in which we went to Sea World one last time && Trader Joes. What could POSSIBLY be better? Oh ya, my mum and step dad came to visit one last time. We had pizza for dinner and all crashed out early from a LONG day.

Saturday was spent at the River and hanging out doing touristy things.

Sunday was our last day @ Church. It's surreal and we'll miss a lot of good people.

And Today: picking up the moving truck @ 1600.. and packing last minute things and really going to move this week... it's chaos, crazy, and AHHHHHHH!!

So bear with me as I deal with my brother in law here for a week-ish and packing and moving and driving to Indy.

I'll be on to post more Yuma pics and SeaWorld pics, too...

Comments