It all started with the big bang...

It's Thursday again, always my favorite day of the week. It's been that way since High School, which was over a decade ago. Loads of amazing things happen on Thursdays: Thanksgiving,  my FAVORITE Holiday, Bestie's DAY OFF, Song Link-Up (who doesn't like music?!), and of course, the BEST reason: The Big Bang Theory airs their new episodes (starting September 22!!!). Next Tuesday, Season Four comes out on blu-ray and DVD. I'll be home catching up on all the episodes before watching the season premier on cbs.com or hulu. Yall need to check this show out, it's hilarious even if you don't understand what they're discussing. I happen to understand it, but also understand the nerd parts, too. Does that make me a nerd? Oh well.

So in tribute to The Big Bang Theory, a song...




Song link-up time..

Comments