Where did I go?

So, thanks to my post last night about Grey's Anatomy stars singing, I had a dream about Chasing Cars, like literal cars. yay me. 




This week has left me with a blahness in blogging. I am not sure how it happened, but the thought of typing a weekly recap for the Thanks and Giving month annoyed me. The Marine had Monday and Tuesday off since there was drill weekend with his Reserves PLUS the Marine Corps Ball weekend, it was busy busy for him.

 So we went shopping together: Trader Joe's, Music stores, Goodwill,  Lifeway Christian Book Store, Home Goods, Fry's Electronics, RadioShack, and Barnes and Nobles with a side of Gigi's Cupcakes as well. 
Scores for her: Christmas Music, White ceramic Nutcracker who makes me smile, and Design*Sponge @ Home.
Scores for Him: cordless screwdriver, resistors, drum electronics, piezo sensors, and a thousand receipts. 
Scores for Belle: gingerbread flavored cookies, and Trader Joe's all natural assorted flavors cookies (dog treats) and more food. YAY.


Oh, and a week until Thanksgiving. 
YES.
My favorite Holiday.
If only family lived closer.
Wishing my sister, niece, mum, step dad could be here.
Would be awesome.
We have the in-laws coming, though.
Mother-in-law hasn't seen our new home or city.
The brother-in-law, sister-in-law and nephew have been here four times already.
(which averages almost once a month)
They live nine hours away.

And Thanks and Giving resumes... How are yall doing on it?
Have you done anything outside of normal giving this year?


Comments

Becca said…
Wishing you both a very happy Thanksgiving holiday! I love shopping for new foods and lotion at Trader Joes :) And random new kinds of chips...