Five Question Friday, how fun?!!!

1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone?

Yes, please? Can I have them all?

The Marine has been in the field all month, so while i HAVE seen him (to do his laundry and feed him a meal) we haven’t had TIME together.

my Bestie lives 3000 miles away with my snugglebug (who’s 4 months old) and her hubby, my kindred spirit man, ‘Nuff said.

And I haven’t gone out for ME in awhile. I am too cheap.


2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?

No, Should I want too, though?


3. What is your favorite flower and why?

I like most flowers, but the one that really makes me giggle is the BIRD OF PARADISE.

srsly, God is so creative with that one. hehe. I giggle everytime I go to San Diego’s Balboa Park and see bunches of them every.where.


4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?

Job, college, career, marriage. No deviations. I LOVE my life, but so sporatic with work and not work and college and moving and career experience.


5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do?

OCD: check and recheck that the lottery people were correct.

tithe, pay off debt, build/rebuild a camp

adopt

make a HUGE sustainable farm

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then come on back to link up!

 Blog hop

Comments

Mama M. said…
Whoa...I LOVE your lottery answer! And, I agree...those Bird of Paradise flowers are weird!

Someone else mentioned them, and said they were afraid of them, which I thought was too funny! But, they are freaky!!