Septembre...

Oui, C'est Septembre. I cannot believe it's September already. Where in the world has this year gone? I am DONE with college. DONE DONE. Not just part of the way... I am still undecided about my Master's Degree because it'll just be another piece of paper and a bill not being USED. Why did this career field choose me? I can do all these jobs without my degree, while other people whom also have a college degree are getting jobs, getting paid, and enjoying life. I am stuck at home refusing to be paid $7.00/hour as an Assistant Manager of a Bowling Alley, hotel, spa, etc. Oy. It's frustrating me like no other. SO, I sit at home and clean and cook and read and stuff...
I try not to use electricity from noon till seven because that's when the cost is increased ten-fold. So, my cleaning is done early mornings most days. I almost have most of the rooms organized the way I want them, and the way they'll be used. Chris hasn't unpacked much of anything, but he's super busy at work and it's stressing him out like no other. There is no worries there about him not helping. I don't have a job, it's my job to clean the house, organize things, cook food, do laundry, make doggie happy, pay bills, turn in the recycling, the errands around town, etc.

Speaking of which, I haven't tried out any new recipes this week. I am going to make a honey mustard chicken with either toasted almonds or walnuts tonight, but that isn't too strange. I am trying to do most of the cooking on the grill, to keep the heat out, too. The oven/stove is old and heats up the kitchen way too much, as does the dishwasher. But, they both work so I am NOT complaining. I got three new cookbooks at the library last night and I love them. I am a cookbook junkie and spend hours reading and pouring over the delicious recipes inside them. My favorite was I got last night it a Sunday Night football cookbook. It's recipes from each football team featuring a dish or two from their local flavors. It's really a neat concept; Sunday Night dinner with the family plus new interesting regional cuisine. I cannot wait to try some of the recipes. I have about ten of them marked for testing this weekend, probably. YAY.

Comments