Black Mountain.

Yes, we conquered it! It needed to be conquered. I have fabulous pictures of it, but no card reader for the MAC, and the HP's IP need updating since DH redid the internets machine (router). SO, therefore I can only sit and wait until DH comes home and I add it onto his to-do list because I cannot update how awesome it was to climb rocks and play in the wind and be ALIVE on top of a mountain with our favorite Lab, Belle, and DH, the incredible, without the awesome, fabulous, breathtaking pictures.
(And talk about a run-on sentence, but we'll discuss my need for that at a later time!)
But of course, it's another fabulous day weather wise and Belle desires to repeat yesterday's fun. ..so time to shower, get ready and head out to another adventure.
 
AWWWWWWWW!!!

 
  
  
  
 

Comments