Weekend Plans

I am off this weekend to Williams, AZ.  I am going with a group of ladies from our church. I don't know how many or WHO, but I know some of who are attending.  I guess that part makes it exciting, right?
Anyhow, we're going to a Conference. It's titled "For Such a Time as This" based on Esther, my favoritest book in the Bible.
I cannot wait to see the resort Lost Canyon Ranch. It has a free zipline, ropes course, beach volleyball court, and pool and spa services available.  It looks to be amazing.
I'll have loads of pictures and stories to share I am sure of it. I am leaving in less than 30 minutes and have to get ready. Belle is going to be all alone this weekend as Chris starts WTI and his bday is on Sunday.
Bleh.

<><

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm your newest follower from New Friend Friday at The Girl Creative. I love you blog. Can't wait to read more.

-K
http://mypottyseat.blogspot.com/
Lara said…
Following from New Friend Friday! Hope you'll stop by sometime!