An Award??

I was given a blog award by Amanda @ Our Crazy House. Amanda is a fellow Military Wife and completely honest and is an advocate for all things mommy: VBAC, cloth diapering, baby wearing kinda mommying. I'm sure to learn a lot of things from her as she has two in diapers currently. 


Anyhow..YAY for awards. It's my first and I am grateful to receive it. I truly hope this blogs reflects me and the person God wants me to be through HIM...




SO, with this award are stipulations: answer questions && pass it along.. 

Onto the Q & A

What do you do when you're bored?
Craft, blog, try new things, window shop in places with a.c., read, watch a movie...
Are you and Autumn or a Spring?
I love Autumn/Fall..at least in most parts of the USA..leaves, apple cider, football, new school year, cooler temps(a HUGE relief in the AZ desert, today was 101*!!), sweaters, it's just fabulous.

Quick! You're stuck at an airport for hours, and the only options are crossword puzzles, or an old novel nobody's ever heard of. Which do you pick?
Novel. I'd pretend to read it, but naturally sit for hours watching people pass me by. I may start really reading it once I get bored from people watching, though...
(plus I don't fly without my macbook or ipod so this doesn't really pertain hehe)

Jane Austen or Emily Bronte?
Jane Austen is my favorite of all time for real true romance and love and heroism. My favorite is Pride and Prejudice. 
Do you feel prepared for the five other questions coming your way?
Bring It On. 
Who’s your hero? 
The disciples. They saw and felt and hung around Jesus. Sure they weren't always the brightest in the box, but that's how we are too. If someone wrote down our story, it'd be similar in the DUH things we do and ask God. PLUS, they gave up everything! If I should be so bold
 
Favourite word?
Awesome. It's stuck and I am not alone in my plight hehe. 
Are you one of those “checklist” people, or are you a “wing it and hope everything goes well” sort of person?
I wing it. I am a total spontaneous person and drive those closest to me BANANAS....since they're boring plan it all out, prepare for anything that could go wrong types. But, I do have lists, too...depends on my mood and day. Lists are for my OCD half hehe. 
What phrase has stuck with you in your life?
It is what it is..
If you were to choose between coffee and tea . . . which would you go with?
Limeade.
Like any true northern rebel, tea BELONGS in the ocean. YAY for Boston getting that right. 
Coffee only for the smell..love it, hate the taste.




Now I am tagging:


Teresa @ Blooming on Bainbridge


Lauren @ Living by Faith


Amy @ Mod Podge Rocks


Melissa @ Those Northern Skies


Deb @ Menopausal New Mom


Angela @ A Mama's Two Cents Worth





Enjoy!

Comments