Mail is fabulous.

IMG_9408

MOD PODGE ROCKS!! 

I entered one of those blog drawings and never thought I’d win, but guess what?

I DID! && I got this fabulous sampler packet.

 FIVE flavors of Mod Podge!

I did not even KNOW there were five flavors?!!!

I’ve only been using that orange bottle in the GIANT size purchased at WalMart. (which I’ll now start buying at Michaels with 40% off coupons!! boo-yah!)

Oh the things I will create with you perfect bottles of happiness!

Here’s a smidge of what I’ve done with some already:

IMG_9393

Cricut + Cardstock + Mod Podge

IMG_9402

Perfect Sea Star Wannabe + Raffia =  purdy

IMG_9404

My Bread Box is simply prettified now.

IMG_9405

A lantern I was this.close to donating.

I received it as a White Elephant gift in 2000.

Yes, 2000!

It originally had ivy and a tea light glass cup thing in it. BLEH!

IMG_9425

My favorite design and placement!

A bucket that I received as a thank you from VBS a couple years ago.

(It had flip-flop EVERYTHING in it, pads, pencils, tissues, napkins, etc.)

So, thank you MOD PODGE ROCKS . The possibilities are now endless.

IMG_9410(here’s a close up for yall!)

and of course today in the mail.

I received something just as fabulous because it was also FREE!

And this is a Thank YOU to Kraft Foods.

and me being a ‘liker’ (no longer fan-dom) on Facebook!

IMG_9411

Three bags of sundried tomato & basil Wheat Thins.

Three Maxwell House Vanilla Caramel Latte Beverage Mix .

BOGO free flyer for their Food & Family Magazine (that USED to be free!)

A coupon for a FREE bottle of Bulls-Eye Regional Barbeque Sauce. (flavors: Carolina, Texas, Memphis, and Kansas City!)

Do you KNOW which one I’m going to choose?

I know.. I am so predictable.

(answer: Carolina, Baby!!!)

Also, a coupon for FREE Oscar Mayer Selects Hot Dogs.

Which, we love anyhow because they’ve been around $1.25 with a $1off coupon attached to the package.

We currently have at least ONE package in the fridge now.

These suckers are yummy, huge, and juicy.

The only dislike is that they’re SALTY so we off set that on a whole wheat bun.

IMG_9412

AND to make the deal even sweeter: a REBATE!  Between May 23- June 13th, spend $30.00 on Kraft Foods Products, get $10.00 back!

How easy peasy is that?

Kraft Foods includes:

  • Kraft mac n cheese
  • Velveeta
  • Oreos
  • Wheat Thins
  • Ritz
  • Planters
  • Oscar Mayer
  • Maxwell House
  • Philadelphia (cream cheese)
  • Kraft Singles
  • Lunchables
  • Claussen Pickles
  • Chips AHoy!
  • Triscuit
  • Kool-Aid
  • Capri-Sun
  • Jell-0
  • Kraft Mayo
  • Miracle Whip
  • Cool Whip
  • Cracker Barrel Cheese
  • A.1
  • Bulls-Eye
  • Digiorno

Essentially everything you need for a sodium induced typical American Style cook-out/barbeque!

The list of goodies is probably found in most pantries across the USA.

I alone have EIGHT of the products listed.

I am an A-1 JUNKIE. It belongs on every.single.steak. (is there a therapy group?)

Plus, we’re Digiorno junkies, too.

and I puffy heart triscuits: you can READ & pronounce every ingredient on the box!

oh, and Cracker Barrel Cheese: Vermon White Cheddar. YES please!

And Kraft Mayo because any others taste like plastic to me.. and I only use it for tuna sammiches.

Oh, should I make a disclaimer?

These products were free free free free. I don’t work for either company (Mod Podge or Kraft Foods) but would if they wanna hire me. I participate in normal, open to the public giveaways to receive them and am no way associated with any products. I just puffy heart LOVE them. I am responsible for my words, suggestions, and statements.

If you dont like them, I can HANDLE that, too.

Comments

Melissa said…
Wow!! You've done so much with your ModPodge already!! Great work!!