Friday, September 03, 2010

It's FRIDAY!!

It's Friday which means New Friend Friday in several places! Yay and welcome.
It also means that it's feast night at Jen and Marine's Casa.
Tonight's menu:
Chicken Kebabs: flavor marinated TBD..I just tried making a new marinade and it smelled so yuky I tossed it or I would be tossing other things.
Veggie Kebabs: zuchini, yellow squash, red onion, white onion, Anaheim Peppers ( would be mushrooms, but there is a mushroom allergy amongst attendees)
White Rice
Ranch Pasta Salad: pasta, ranch, peas, carrots, red onion, bacon, cheese, tomatoes, salami, and sausage.
Baked Macaroni and Cheese: (for all of the non-veggie lovers :D)

Dessert: 
TBD..possibly chocolate or strawberry cupcakes.

1 comment:

Not Just A Mommy! said...

Hello fellow Marine wife!

Stopping by from New Friend Friday, your title of course caught my eye!

I love your 'how we met' post, we were married at Camp Lejeune too!