{Friday before Halloween}

My Halloween plans this year will include : Being the Church at the Colorado River cleaning up trash, junk, etc. Our church has decided to FORGO traditional 'church' services that morning and have elected TEN service projects around Yuma. It's exciting and totally out of the box with today's Modern Christianity. I love it. (of course I am a sucker for things outside of the NORM/"we always do it this way"). A full report will be had afterwards.

2.  My most memorable Halloween costume was  : I would have to say RainBow Brite. My mum made the costume and it looked pretty close to the real thing. I even had a yarn blonde wig. hehe.

3.  For Halloween this year I'm going to be : Last Night at our Small Group Party @ Las Palapas, I was a Pirate. It was a last minute decision but it worked. The Marine won second place for his scary bird-like costume. haha. I may be something different on Saturday's Youthin Costume Party.

4.  I've always wanted to dress up as   : I am not sure. I typically don't dress up, so this whole concept is NEW.

5.  Halloween free association!   Candy Corn, CANDY, Fall Festival, Trunk or Treat, Costumes.

6.  The worst thing about Halloween is   In AZ, sometimes it's too HOT to wear a regular Costume. It's going to be 84 on Halloween this year... loads of costumes out the window due to sweat.

7.  The best thing about Halloween is  After Holiday Candy Sales!

Comments

monica said…
have a great halloween...and weekend!

xo
monica
Nicole said…
LOVE after Halloween candy sales! :) Happy Friday!