Friday Fill-in

.   Blogging is : Something to vent, learn, discuss, and remember.

2.  A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is : uhm... I don't follow fashion trends so I guess this is null... maybe a cutesy dress and belt combo? idk..

3.  My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is : Graduating college? But that was soo easy I don't view it as an accomplishment. Being married for ten years to a Military man and changing my life every two years at a new town across the United States? Possibly.

4.  If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose : I would have to choose Beach at this point. My Bestie lives at the beach, so it would be {AMAZING} to see them and all my NC friends again.


5.  A talent I wish I had is   Playing the Piano or in a symphony

6.  A talent I do have is     Playing Percussion

7.  This week: Was a rollercoaster and finally time to celebrate with friends, food, and games tonight :)



Comments

Kamika said…
I'd love to learn to play the piano, now why didnt I think of that one!?