1. My Thanksgiving plans this year will include My mom and step-dad coming to visit for a couple days, eating, enjoying the company, shopping, games, typical family stuff.
2. My favorite Thanksgiving was growing up, when ALL the family, the loud, obnoxious, fun, crazy, people got together and made it a MEAL worth celebrating. I used to loathe those times because afterwards we'd get bored but now I TREASURE them since I haven't had craziness family around in ten years.
3. My signature Thanksgiving dish is I am not sure, I'll have to ask around. Thanksgiving is the meal I cook every year. It's tradition. That's how my mum and Step-dad got together; I invited Roger and his youngest daughter, Becky to Thanksgiving and voila...tradition ever since :D
4. My favorite Thanksgiving food is Moist, yumms delicious turkey with gravy, mashed potatoes, homemade ooey gooey mac and cheese...nothing better.
5. Thanksgiving free association! Turkey, parade, stuffing, thankfulness, family, friends, laughter, cooking, company, fudge, pies.
6. Thansgiving is my favorite holiday. It's a perfect time to get together with those we cherish most, share a meal and enjoy being together without guilt, without a to-do list, without an agenda. It's amazing.
7. I am thankful for FREEDOM to cook, to practice religion, to vote, and also my Husband, family, friends, Best Friends, God-children, nieces, nephews. I am also thankful that I can cook, that I love it and I am not to horrible at it. I am thankful for having enough means to provide food, a home, and love to all who enter. I am blessed beyond words and Thankful for each little detail in my life.