First Monday,

It's the first Monday of 2011. (and Military Monday Blog hop, too!)

28 Days until my 30th birthday.. which leaves me apprehensive, overwhelmed, and making choices based on living, not existing.
I've been having weird dreams about being in the Marines and fighting and over-coming things. I wonder if it's a vision of what's in store for this year. ...or just my mental state of crazy? I can't decide, but the dreams are realistic and freaking me out just a little bit.  (or is it the reading of the book, THE PACIFIC which is amazing and highly recommended?) What do yall think?




I still haven't found the verse or theme for this year, but it seems like it's going to be a lot of battling if my dreams have any say in the matter. I feel it may be internal battles, growing, stretching, changing... but if one isn't doing all those, you're not really living anyhow..., are you?

Comments