I don't stress easily over situations, so I don't think about it as a time away, but a time to get things done. I've been in college during all deployments, I've installed hardwood flooring, drywall, moulding, painted, and put in a back splash. I keep busy when the Marine isn't here.
2. What is your favorite concert you have ever been to?
My favorite concert would have to be Jars of Clay, Burlap to Cashmere, and SIlage. It was my first concert ever and it was a complete blast..mainly because I was still in High School and have amazing friends go with me.
3. What do you miss most about your “hometown”?
I miss my former HOME being HOMEY. My dad re-married and my step-mom is unique in her housekeeping, and collecting. I'd say hoarding almost. I also miss Lake Erie being so close, and stromboli, and relatives being so close you'd always have someone to visit.
4. If you could run in any race, which charity would you choose to support?
I'd run in the Marine Corps Marathon and help wounded warriors. I also like March of Dimes because I've known way too many babies that ended up in the hospital for longer than normal stays.
5. You find out Willy Wonka is your father, what 3 course meal do you INSIST he create in that stick of gum?
Italian: Authentic Pizza from Naples, Spaghetti with Arrabbiata sauce, and Apple Crostini for dessert.
Linking to the blog hostess, check her out if you're military or not.
1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is Graduating College twice when the world says it's nearly impossible to those who don't go to college right after High School.
2. My favorite place to sit in my house is: Currently, it's on the Futon next to the open window with birds chirping.
3. My fashion philosophy is : Comfort and Durability. I am a jeans and tshirt kinda girl, but do dabble in some catchy pieces every now and again. Someday I'll dress "my age"
4. Something every girl should have is : A passion to make the world better, to change the unfair, and keep the world moving on because it's not ABOUT YOU.
5. If you looked in my purse right now you'd find.... A notebook, Keys, Pens, Lotion, Hand Sanitizer, Change, Coupons, Wallet.
6. My favorite music right now is : Britt Nicole, Jamie Grace, and Group 1 Crew...all from the Revolve Tour.
7. My favorite part of my body is : My Eyes. I get complimented on them a lot, but they're also mood changing. When I am mad, they go grey. So Watch out. hehe
I also like looking at people's eyes because they tell the stories the best.
LInking to the amazing Blog Hostess..