Friday.

1.   The best deal I've ever gotten is: My Handsome, smart, brainiac Marine. <3.
Product wise: every week at the grocery store when my savings is WELL over 50% off.

2.  If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include:  James Earl Jones,  Julia Stiles, Bindi Irwin, Teddy Roosevelt.

3.  Something that inspires me is :  Nature, being outdoors in the elements, at the beach, on the mountains, some place with FRESH air. 

4.  If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with:  I'd have to say spicy. Sweet would get annoying, salty would hurt the tongue after awhile and bitter, who LIKES that?

5.  I dream about : Weird, random things. But lately I've been getting loads of deja vu, so I know it's been in my dreams before. Like YUMA itself was in my dreams in NC, but I didn't know it at the time because I didn't know the Yuman people at the time. Make sense?

6.  My weekend will be spent  : At Church catering a women's retreat. It's just a small event, but that means it'll be good on fellowship, learning, and creating relationships. 

7.  If I could only  watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be: Big Bang Theory. As many times as I've watched each season 1-3, know all the lines and STILL laugh, I think I'll be okay. haha


LINKAGE to the adorable The little things we do. 



MIlitary Spouse Friday FIll-IN



What are some  of your ideas for staying connected with family…you know, those people we moved thousands of miles away from?
Phone calls, birthday cards, letters, postcards, visits. That's the basic stuff. Also, finally picking a duty station semi-close ( a day's drive) helps, too. That's what we chose this time around. It's going to be hard and challenging, but God's with us so we'll form our familial relationships again.

What’s the most romantic gift you have GIVEN?
Time spent with me and no distractions. NO phone, no t.v., no internets. That's the stuff that matters. 

Would you encourage your child, if they came to you and wanted to join the military?
Yes. The military is a great learning device for many people an a great career for others. I believe everyone should serve in some sort of way.

What is your least favorite bill to pay and why?
That would either be the mortgage on our house or rent, they're almost the same and they a HUGE chunk of money....

What is the proudest moment you’ve had as a military spouse?
 Any promotion, or anytime I get to see him DO his job as a Marine. I don't get to see it often, but when I do it makes my heart smile. He's good at his job.

MIlitary Spouse LInkage.

Comments