1. What is one of the things you always do special when your husband returns from a deployment?
We always just hang out, getting to know each other again. We don't go on vacations, we just run into everyday normal life and such..
2. What do you do to help your spouse and/or yourself re-adjust after a deployment or long separation?
We get back to normal every day life stuff like taking out the trash, hanging out at the book stores, getting Starbucks, going to the movies, stuff we always do regardless of where he's been sent.
3. Are you a crazy coupon clipper (I’m becoming one, so share your secrets with me)?
I am, and always have them with me in my purse. I get a lot via "secret" behind the products sites like brewcrew, kraft first tastes, psst, bzzagent, etc. I also host parties for various products thanks to those sites and places like house party and hosties which give out excellant coupouns and products. Also, the Sunday paper and hip2save.com is amazing as well.
4. What’s your most treasured memory of you and your spouse (not counting your wedding – that’s a given)?
We went on a pre-deployment vacation to San Diego before the Marine deployed to Iraq the first time. It was amazing. We went to Sea World, hung out, did things regular vacation people do, it was great. (We don't vacation...all our leave get sucked away by visiting relatives and/or moving)
5. If you could live anywhere overseas, what would you pick and why?
I'd say somewhere in Europe, because it's centrally located to most other continents, and there are loads of places to explore like Italy, Greece, England, Ireland, Norway, Morrocco, Mediterranean Sea, etc. I would LOVE it. Of course Okinawa wouldn't be too bad, either..