It's my Best Friend's Birthday today, but it feels like it's been my birthday today because I've gotten loads of awesomeness thrown my way! So, it's HER birthday, right? Well she sent me a gift out in the mail and it arrived this afternoon:

Are those not ADORABLE??!!!! For me being a complete tom-boy, these are fabulous and completely girly. I can't wait to wear them with my adorable black dress at church. 

So I went to Target and got a few one liter smart waters for 25c each thanks to my awesome coupon skills and their sales. (and I LOOOVE me some smart water!)



And of course, I went over to Old Navy because they were having some clearance sale and apparently they were having the Memorial Day sale as well. I scored some capris, shorts, board shorts, camisoles, and shirts for a grand total of $35.00.



After I came home, I opened my email to see that I've been selected to host the Discover you CAN House Party!!!

I am so stoked. I have never canned before and with our future garden's produce, I want to be able to keep it fresh fresh fresh into the winter months. I also want to try making jam, too, so this is just perfect. I am so stoked to be able to host this with some new friends in Indianapolis.

Oh, and I bought Jillian Michael's Six week Six pack. Oh my goodness. I completed week one and I am sore. It's only been fourish hours since doing it, but the pain is evident. Ow. ow. ow.
I don't want to know how I'll feel in the morning, but it's definitely something that I'll be doing, just not everyday.



SO, it's complete awesomeness. I'm blessed beyond anything....

Comments