Penguin Pot Pie

Ingredients:
Can of Peas
Two Cans of Potatoes, chopped
Cream of Chicken Soup
Cream of Celery Soup
Mushrooms
Celery
Carrots
Chicken
Garlic, Salt, and Pepper.
Pie Crust
One reason why I prefer frozen veggies to canned: look at the color of those peas..that's NOT normal. It's a good thing I don't like peas.

Notice my amazingly BLUE finger nail polish and my "guy" like hands.

 Make it look ooey gooey and yummy, like a stew or soup...

Roll out pie crust..either homemade or store bought. I prefer store bought because making real pie crust scares me. Just like bacon. I can't make either...  (weird, right?)

Roll is out and place one in the bottom of the pan.

Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic on the bottom crust.

Roll out the second pie crust and cut out adorable shapes (such as penguins) ..
drop soup mixture into pie pan (it fills two) and place second crust over the veggies. Weave the two crusts together to ensue no veggie escapes from the sides...
And this is the finished product.
Toss into oven at 350 degrees for about 55 minutes until crust is browned and veggies heated through...


Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness, how cute and yummy!! Thank you for sharing. :)