Thursday, June 23, 2011

pirate smile..

It's that time again! Time to link-up the world-changing song of the week.  Except I now have Bruno Mars stuck in my head.However I've found my favorite all time music station here. It's classic rock; stuff I played in Marching band like Aerosmith, Ozzy, Doobie Brothers, Rush of Fools, etc. It's great music that we all know. I love listening to it! And to kick-off summer right, here's an Elton John tribute almost done better than Elton himself :O

(summer reminds me of the movie MY GIRL and this song is in it of course!)




4 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

One of his best songs! GREAT pick!

Tristan said...

Oh I love MY Girl! And this song! I'm a new follower from the link-up, and can't wait to read more =)

Jenn said...

such a good song. He did an awesome job. Definitely gave Elton John a run for his money!

chambanachik said...

I love love love Ben! :)