Change of attitude.

Todays agenda:

CHURCH, realizing it's not about me, but it's about GOD.
Quiet time and devotional time to express my gratitude and change my attitude.

Ponder/meditate on God's direction for me: college, work, SAHW, all or something entirely NEW.

Praise God for not allowing anything to happen to me in our new home while the Marine was gone most of the week. Satan had my mind going in a million places about the thugs in the neighborhood, as well as Belle randomly using her "intruder" bark last night. This is one of the only places where I've felt insecure in my surroundings for so long, which I KNOW now as God allowing me to lean on Him, not my self.  Sleepless nights tend to do that; a GREAT reminder.

Add Jesus back into my daily life. I'm going to have a 30 day challenge on my blog in August. It's going to be a combo of two things: 30 Days with Jesus and 30 days no spending money on house. (except drywall things the Marine needs...nothing superficial like interior decorating crap).

I need to change my heart here and this will certainly kick me in the pants to do it. I've even said to my Bestie that I don't "feel" like helping youthins anymore...WHAT??!!! I looove doing it, that's how FAR away my brain has me from God this past month in Indy. It's time to kick me and my wants wants wants to the curb and open the door for so much more.

Comments

About a Mom said…
Hi! I recently began a personal daily bible study and am feeling very blessed by that daily dose of His word! New follower from military monday hop! I would love for you to stop by http://aboutamom.com to say hi & return follow! :)
The Tiny Team said…
LOVE this! I can see you have a teachable heart to God's plan, and with that He can take you SO far! You rock!

xo,
Amy