Favorite things..

Favorite Things At this time:


Deliciousness found at Starbucks, Kroger, Walmart, etc. YUM.

Smells like creamy vanilla and a splash of coconut. It's def. NOT like suntan lotion smell.
Oh, and my skin is oooh so soft now.

Brilliant, not so sure about the SUPER ones, cuz the regular ones are quite larger than traditional sized
kotex, tampax, playtex styles.  These go on sale for FREE a lot. My fav.


Must.watch.every.episode. and laugh out loud every.single.time. 
I've never done that at any other series and I am addicted, just like 98% of the people I associate with are as well. YAY nerds.



 I have to say, my style is more Canadian than American! *gasp* I know... I'll blame all those years growing up on the other side of Lake Erie (from Canada) and visiting so very often in my youth.
YAY me.










Comments