Labor Day Extravaganza....



It's Friday again. Belle is doing good post-leg amputation surgery and we're still sad that it happened and sad every time we look at her. But, she's her normal self still and that's what matters most to us.






1. My plans for this weekend include: Watching Belle post surgery, and again entertaining the in-laws for the fourth time since we moved here in mid JUNE!

2. I consider the Labor Day holiday: A time to rejoice in Fall arriving sooner than later.

3. My favorite meal for cookouts is: Steak if it's just hubby and I or lemon pepper pork chops.

4. So far, my favorite part of summer: is moving into a house we OWN in the midwest, where I belong.

5. When it comes to deployments, my philosophy is: It's going to happen eventually in the military lifestyle, time to grow, to learn, to do something productive (I've gone to college every time) and not be stuck counting days, hoping and wishing days away, and never leaving home.

It's Link-Up time.









Comments