Since I've been 32 for a week now, I thought there should be a 32 list of things to tackle this trip around the sun.
HAPPY Belated birthday to MEEEEEEE!
- Run at least 50 Miles/months
- Get off the caffeine addiction
- visit family and friends
- Read the Entire Bible
- Realize if my niece were in same town, I'd be her youth leader :O Challenge Accepted.
- Get a Zoo Membership
- Buy Cymbals for my drum kit
- Learn to cook some Julia Child's recipes
- Make New recipes
- Sell loads of stuff at Youth Yard Sale!!!!
- Send Christmas Presents on TIME
- Read my Magazines
- Use Gym Membership
- Run at least one race/month
- Attend Camp
- Disciple Youth
- Read my Bookshelves or Donate to Church
- Cook a new recipe/Week
- Unpack garage
- Learn CS6
- Create sustainable year-round vegetable garden.
- Can vegetable garden, eat, or give away excess
- Finish the Master bathroom remodel
- Re-upholster the outdoor chairs
- Plan Mission Trip for Youth
- Create a Star Wars Marathon Weekend Party
- Go to a Museum/cultural event/month Learn about this Circle City
- Go Downtown and walk around at least once a month
- Plan a REAL vacation
- Get ready to move again by next birthday(should have orders by then...)
- Go to Chicago
- Trip to Ikea
I think that should get my started on this whole year! I like having my birthday a month after New Years because it gives me time to set goals after people have already given up their New Year's ones. Motivation, yo.
What do yall have planned this year?