Home is where the shoe runs.

Home owning+running+having a heart = pain for those affected in Boston.

I lived in Massachusetts for four years.
We still own a house in the state shaped like a boot.
I still root for the Red SOX and miss the funny accents and goofy people I worked with.
I ran ten miles on Saturday trying to be motivated for those running 26.2 miles in Bean Town.

Words cannot express how STUPID this kind of terrorism truly is. It's not JUST Americans hanging out running in the Boston Marathon; it's like United Nations for running. It's the world's ELITE runners coming together over a common goal: running like the wind for twenty six point two.

Too many people died.
Too many people injured.
Bean Town rocked to the core.

I think I'll go to Boston...




Comments

Jen said…
SO incredibly tragic. :(