Monday, December 02, 2013

Colts, Zombies, and Christmas.

What's going on in my little world today?

Watching Rudolph
Burning "leaves" candle from Bath and Body Works
Wearing hoodie, running pants, and knock-off uggs.
Drinking cherry coke
and getting out Christmas stuff finally.

This weekend was BUSY with Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Burn the Turkey Flag Football & Chili cook-off, then Church on Sunday & the COLTS game followed by board games, pizza, and the Walking Dead.  I think we were home a total of ten hours since Wednesday...

nuts!

Insanity.

but today is different. We're home.





2 comments:

Jen said...

I love that leaves candle! It's amazing!

tiffany said...

Hey, I have a quick question I wanted to ask you about your blog, do you think you could send me an email when you get this? Thanks! Tiffany
tpham(at)dropcam(dot)com